Production Supervisor - 1st Shift
Humacao, Puerto Rico, PR
Job ID: 5661
External Job Posting: Lutron SM, Inc. has an immediate opening for Production Supervisor. In this position, you would be a key part of the production team.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Lead production team to meet production goals such as safety, people development, execution to schedule (ETS), quality, scrap, efficiency, and utilization.
- Promote a safety, quality, and improvement culture.
- Develop the production team thru leadership and coaching
- Build strong relationship with our personnel maintaining a healthy competitive environment.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or a comparable discipline
- Minimum 5 years work experience as production supervisor
- Supervision, coaching, managing processes, process Improvement and production planning skills.
- Experienced in lean manufacturing
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA