Experience Center Leader- DC
Washington, Washington D.C., US
Job ID: 5603
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Commercial Experience Center Leader (Washington, DC). In this position, you would be a key part of the marcomm team. A successful candidate will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Foster and leverage strong relationships with executives, account & product/technical experts to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
- Communicate and work with executive management and sales organization to ensure the success of customer visits.
- Maintain exceptional working knowledge of Lutron technologies, channels and relationships within Lutron and with key local partners and customers.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the local Lutron Experience Center's operation and related customer experience including managing direct and indirect local teams responsible for daily operations logistics, hospitality and relationships with external/internal vendors (catering, real estate, etc.)
- Report to Communications Director for all Lutron Experience Centers.
- Manage any future Experience Center support staff, as required.
- Network and actively participate in local industry related associations
- Travel 25%
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
Areas of Responsibility:
- Strategy and Marketing:
1. Market the Experience Center by developing and executing a strong local communication plan and marketing materials.
2. Work closely with business stakeholders (sales and business leaders) and be seen as a trusted partner when curating customer engagements.
3. Leverage visits and events at the experience center to build awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
4. Manage training calendar and events in center
5. Evaluate visit requests based on sales impact, market segmentation, stage in sales cycle
6. Collaborate with sales team in managing full planning and execution of visits to ensure an exceptional customer experience
8. Lead demonstrations of the experience center and solutions that incorporate the Lutron story, corporate background, etc.
9. Work with experience center staff on all logistics for each briefing including welcome, agendas, name badges, catering, transportation.
10. Populate briefing management system
11. Maintain SFDC data-center traffic, customer visits, trainings
- Functional operations for the center:
1. Manage daily operations for the center - reception, hospitality, support for Lutron executives, and all visit logistics.
2. Troubleshoot on site issues that may arise during tours, briefing
3. Troubleshoot and report any software/hardware, product outages and schedule repairs inform regarding status.
4. Maintain working relationships with vendors, building services, catering and merchandise vendors.
- Evaluation and Updates:
1. Compile, analyze and manage reporting of local Experience Center metrics, statistics, trends, survey/evaluation scores and internal and external customer feedback.
2. Develop budgets and scheduled with technology and content providers to replace end of life equipment.
3. Manage Lutron product updates in center to completion.
4. Actively participate in industry associations.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in business, marketing, design, architecture, interior design or communications
3-7 years’ experience in event planning, briefing/experience centers and/or showroom management
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA