Senior Supply Chain Project Specialist
Austin, Texas, US
Job ID: 5432
Ketra, a Lutron Electronics Company, has an immediate opening for a Senior Supply Chain Project Specialist in its Austin, TX facility. In this position, you will interface across functional teams in Austin, will partner with the supply chain team at Lutron headquarters in Coopersburg, PA and will interact with global contract manufacturers. A successful Supply Chain Project Specialist will possess both analytical and clear communication skills to interact with global manufacturers and with the Austin production team to ensure on-time delivery of products to meet or exceed customers’ delivery and quality expectations.
- Use creative and analytical approaches to problem solving to master and maintain areas of Ketra’s Supply Chain
- Raw material supply chain design & system setups
- Inventory and demand planning
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Utilize a strong sense of ownership, flexibility & willingness to learn new skills to maximize your impact with opportunities to rotate through multiple roles
- New product operations
- Warehousing & Inventory Management
- Apply strong work ethic & hands-on attitude to collaborate with Engineering, Customer Service, Manufacturing, and Distribution teams to ensure on-time order fulfillment throughout Ketra’s product lifecycle
- Develop key relationships with Ketra’s business partners, ensuring timely receipt of high-quality material and growing competencies for future business
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure & with competing metrics to optimize inventory levels to achieve high fill rate
- Maintain a strategic outlook to continue to mitigate, manage & minimize supply chain risk.
- A bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- 3+ years’ experience in purchasing, inventory management or other supply chain functions
- Proficiency is MS Excel is required. Proficiency in MS Access, SQL and other reporting tools is a plus
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Chinese is a plus
At Ketra, we are transforming the way we experience light. We believe that the light we live under as we work, play, and sleep should be natural. From our home base in Austin, Texas, we are building the most advanced technology for beautiful light – from the proprietary semiconductor in each light to a complete re-imagining of the user experience. The lighting industry is changing, and we are leading the charge.
After a decade of developing our innovative lighting technology, Ketra was acquired by Lutron Electronics in 2018. Pairing Lutron’s history as an established leader in lighting controls and shades with Ketra's product offerings brings new and exciting possibilities to both brands and our customers.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our websites at www.ketra.com and www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.