HR Business Partner – Europe & Africa
London, Other, GB
Job ID: 5354
HR Business Partner – UK & Europe
Lutron has an immediate opening for a full time London office based Human Resources Business Partner. The post holder will develop and apply proven and emerging practices in the areas of talent acquisition, recruiting, onboarding, learning & development, and performance management. This role reports to VP of HR based at HQ in the USA. Main responsibilities are as below:
- Perform as liaison for all traditional HR functions (e.g. employee engagement etc.)
- Provide HR guidance and organizational insight on business unit restructures, and succession planning.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with managers to execute salary reviews, performance reviews and annual talent reviews.
- Partner with managers to ensure the onboarding process for new employees.
- Identify training needs and partner with the learning organization to successfully execute programs. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Ensure fairness, consistency and alignment with the company principles on all HR decisions.
- Manage and execute employee relations issues, using sound judgement, Lutron Principles and legal guidance.
- Build strong relationships with business and functional leaders to identify organization and business talent needs and develop the candidate pipeline to support these needs.
- Manage the overall recruiting process to identify best in class talent against aggressive hiring plans.
- Develop and implement the sourcing strategies to identify the best-in-class talent.
- Develop and maintain a best-in-class candidate experience, at the same time ensure all hires meet Lutron’s standards for excellence.
- 5 to 10 years previous experience in HRBP role serving Sales, Consulting, Professional Services or in a matrix organization
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in a related field;
- Fluent command of English in both written and verbal forms
- Trustworthy and empathetic with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints and cultural lenses.
- Robust interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork, collaboration and confidentiality
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Understand how to use social media such as LinkedIn to attract talent and promote Lutron as employer of choice
- Expertise in talent identification, competency-based hiring and candidate evaluation, proven track record of developing pipeline of best in class talent
- Solid process orientation, ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- High level of technical knowledge and applicable experience with traditional HR functions such as recruiting and employee relationships.
- Knowledge of Workday and ATS such as Taleo are a plus
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical