2022 Sales Leadership Development Program - Associate Sales Engineer/Representative
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, US
Job ID: 5343
Lutron’s Sales Leadership Development Program is a rigorous and comprehensive development experience designed to cultivate and prepare the brightest candidates for growth and success in a consultative technical sales career.
What you’re going to do:
- Participate in a rigorous and comprehensive 7 to 9-month development experience consisting of classroom, online, and field-based sales initiatives
- Obtain a deep understanding of our products through hands-on training activities
- Immerse yourself in our culture to better understand our day-to-day businesses and sales channels
- Travel to our major markets to better understand our customer needs
- Your passion for excellence will create customers for life
- You will be essential to building relationships with new customers as well as retaining existing ones
- You directly contribute to company growth and expansion through sales of new products and services
- You will uphold our position as the industry leader with your impressive communication, product knowledge and problem-solving skills
- You are a results-driven problem solver
- You enjoy building relationships with others
- You are adaptable and resilient and are always up for a challenge
- You are organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have advanced presentation skills
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.8; a Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, Business or Industrial Distribution degree is preferred
- You are willing to relocate to a major city within the US and travel up to 50% once assigned to a territory (territory assignments based on business needs)
- You have extensive leadership experience in athletics academics, clubs, politics, etc.
- You have 0-3 years of professional working experience
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career through experiential learning, interactive trainings, shadowing and mentoring
- Exposure to senior leadership in all areas of our business
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in significant growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.