Senior Supply Chain Project Specialist
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, US
Job ID: 5331
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Senior Supply Chain Project Specialist at our worldwide headquarters in Pennsylvania. In this position, you will be a key part of the Configured Business Operations team.
You will be responsible for:
- Integrating the supply base resources with strategic purchasing, supplier quality, engineering and manufacturing to support our growing business
- Managing initialization of Plan for Every Part in Lutron’s enterprise system
- Tactical purchasing
- Leading the supply chain design review process
- Data analytics
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the supply chain design for consumer products that will end up directly in the hands of our end users. There are a variety of experiences you will be involved with from day one, including:
- Leading product supply chain design process to drive improvement on quality, delivery, cost, risk, and flexibility for long term success
- Working as the supply chain project leader to ensure the material pipeline will be aligned with business needs
- Managing material cutover to optimize the raw material inventory and pipeline risk
- Creating and implementing plans for every part (PFEP) on all new material and continually improve the PFEP standard work, tools, and methodology with existing product supply chain management team
- Working closely with procurement and supplier quality management team to develop the supply chain competencies for future business
- Staying aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
Does this sound interesting to you?
If so, Lutron is looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Willingness and ability to travel. Travel to remote locations is likely and may be with short notice.
Lutron is the worldwide leader in lighting, automated shade and temperature controls. We are a privately held manufacturing company with over 4,000 design and product patents. We are at the forefront of innovating IoT products for smart homes and connected buildings. We provide solutions for residences that span from 500 sq. ft apartments to 10,000 sq. ft homes and commercial solutions for small office spaces to entire building complexes such as the New York Times Building, Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Empire State Building and the Guggenheim Museum.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.lutron.com
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics