Specification Sales Manager- Architects – London
London, Other, GB
Job ID: 5328
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Specification Sales Manager in the London area to target the Architect community. In this position you would be a key part of the UK Specification Sales team.
To develop and grow sales in the UK, Europe and globally by creating a demand for Lutron products with a focus on Commercial Architects in London. The primary objective is to work closely with a focussed customer base to specify Lutron products in all project sectors and subsequently follow projects through to close which will include working with colleagues throughout the business locally and internationally.
- Create demand for ALL Lutron products but mainly focussing on window treatments by working closely with the architect community within London
- Meet or exceed aggressive growth targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with architectural specifier accounts
- Educate and raise awareness of Lutron’s full product offering
- Provide and maintain the highest level of service to the specifiers to ensure repeat business
- Work closely with internal colleagues to produce the relevant specification supporting documents in line with the specifiers needs
- Coordinate with other team members to surround the job and close orders from generated specifications.
- Develop a good product knowledge and to be confident in demonstrating our solutions
- Work closely with colleagues to prepare and present customer training and CPDs.
- Participate in local trade groups and networking events for the Architect community
- Make use of the Lutron Experience centre where possible to demonstrate our solutions
- Keep accurate expense records and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
The successful candidate will have no less than 5 years experience working with Architects and designers and be able to demonstrate extensive network of contacts within this community and a portfolio of successful projects.
An individual who is hungry to grow and achieve goals set out by the management team. Excellent teamwork and communication skills are critical to secure projects so candidates must be prepared to work closely as part of a team.
Lutron’s position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fuelled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.