Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, US
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Systems Technician at our Corporate Headquarters in Coopersburg, PA.
As a technician, you will work in a hands-on environment as a member of a cross-functional team supporting the development of new products. You will aid in the development and production of the next generation of lighting and lighting control solutions. While having the opportunity to be involved in the product development and testing process from initial concept, through the development, testing and manufacturing phases.
In this role, you can expect to work on products that incorporate the following technologies: GUI programming, systems networking, digital electronics, RF communication, IR communication and embedded micro-controllers.
You will be working on:
- Extensive design verification testing on digital systems
- Network system verifications
- Software testing and prototyping
- Assisting in transitioning designs from engineering into production
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2- or 4-year Software Technology, Information Technology, or Computer Technology Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Hands-on experience working with software testing and/or development
- Strong interest in software development, testing, and system design
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, visit our website at www.lutron.com.