Human Resources Representative
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, US
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Associate Human Resources Representative to join our team at our Worldwide Headquarters in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania. In this role, you would be a key part of our Human Resources team, with your first assignment being in our recruiting function where you will be accountable for driving the daily activities to support companywide recruiting operations. This position will serve as the first rotation in a series of roles within the Human Resources department.
- Providing an exceptional and differentiated candidate experience by overseeing the scheduling and coordination of all candidate activities from their first interview to their first day as an employee
- Training interviewers and coordinators on the interview process and logistics
- Supporting daily recruiting operations which includes communicating with candidates, leading candidate evaluation discussions with interviewers, scheduling interviews, and utilizing interview day templates to create consistency in processes across functions
- Organizing, monitoring, and tracking immigration sponsorship processes for prospective and current employees, including job postings, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews
- Serving as the administrator for all recruiting software which includes managing user access, implementing configurations to support business needs, being the first point of contact for technical issues, and acting as a consultant during the selection process of any new software
- Learning and using multiple technology platforms to manage job postings on all job boards
- Coordinating the logistics for all career event activities including event registration, scheduling of attendees, and management of all marketing collateral
- Using your excellent communication skills and understanding of Lutron culture as a company ambassador at select career events
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Work or internship experience outside of Human Resources field is preferred
- Willingness to travel 5% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has, in turn, allowed the company to continue to invest in finding and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and processes that drive the creation of new or better products, solutions, and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com.
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics