Austin, Texas, US
Job ID: 5083
Lutron Ketra has immediate openings for Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse Associates at our manufacturing facility in Austin, TX. In this position you would be a key part of the Operations team. You will build a career with a high-tech company working in a hands-on environment. You will have the opportunity to rotate through multiple departments, gaining exposure to the broad range of equipment, processes, and technologies employed in our operation.
- Utilize RF technology to perform distribution functions such as picking, packing and shipping orders, receiving, put away and stock replenishment
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts and order pickers
- Deliver material to production lines in a timely manner
- Learn our inventory management system and enter materials transactions
- Work with our supply chain and distribution teams to process customer orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment
- Flexibility to work 1st shift (7a-3p), staggered shift (8a-4p OR 10a-6p), and overtime as required
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience operating a forklift (sit down or stand up)
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions in English
- Desire for continuous learning
At Ketra, we are transforming the way we experience light. We believe that the light we live under as we work, play, and sleep should be natural. From our home base in Austin, Texas, we are building the most advanced technology for beautiful light – from the proprietary semiconductor in each light to a complete re-imagining of the user experience. The lighting industry is changing, and we are leading the charge.
After a decade of developing our innovative lighting technology, Ketra was acquired by Lutron Electronics in 2018. Pairing Lutron’s history as an established leader in lighting controls and shades with Ketra's product offerings brings new and exciting possibilities to both brands and our customers.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our websites at www.ketra.com and www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.