Sales Manager- Residential Business, South India
Bangalore, India, IN
Job ID: 5067
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager- Residential Business, South India. You will use your sales and account development skills to sell a premium solution. You will work within a successful sales team to develop and grow the South India business to multiple folds. Collaborate with installers, dealers, and distributors to implement innovative sales strategies across this segment.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Achieve Sales & Business development goals in the assigned territory through Channel & Specifier engagement in the luxury residential segment. Enable & empower channel to promote Lutron business & build brand through proactive engagment with top interior designers/architects for luxury homes.
- Your performance shall be measured through various sales & business development KPIs like- Channel devlopment & enablement, specifiers accounts management & devlopment, adapt Lutron ways & culture and achieve agreed business goals.
- Following are some specialized skills you need to have/acquire
- Consultative sales skills for Luxary products
- Channel management
- Planning & organization
- Communication skills
- Vision to grow business
- High level of personal leadership abilities
- In your role you will be interacting with dealers, specifiers, high networth end customers, luxury residential developers
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BE/BTech required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years work experience in consultative sales/channel management of Luxary end products/solutions
- Skills required - personal leadership, communication, relationship building, team work
- Aptitude Requirements - Sales, solution sales, channel devlopment, business development
- Computer skills required and preferred - MS Office required, Salesforce.com a plus
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA