Commercial Project Manager- UK
London, Other, GB
Job ID: 4974
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Commercial Project Manager - UK. In this position, you would be a key part of the team. A successfull Project Manager will...
Manage Lutron's commercial and hospitality projects from specification to hand-over and ensure their successful completion per our customer's requirements. #
1. Manage, ownership of projects while assisting a project management team on large and small commercial and hospitality projects. A baseline assessment of understand the existing project management process including design intent versus customer & business needs. Performance of project management as measured by loyalty, profitability and project completion on schedule and budget. Successfully manage issues and risks to meeting business objectives.
2. Collaborate with project management team to standardize project management process capable of meeting customer expectations, achieving business objectives (profitability, working capital, etc.) and mitigating risks.
3. Make the effective project plan based on customer master project schedule.
4. Lead and assist the project team to ensure the projects are carried out on-time and on-budget.
5. Lead business risk evaluation with respect to project execution at the region level.
6. Manage the quality of project execution (design, construction and procurement).
7. Coordinate with customer and 3rd party vender for any change and utilize change management methods to build a robust process capable of sustained and predictable results.
8. Attend project meeting with owner, GC, EC specifier, etc.
9. Organize internal and external project meetings.
10. Provide standardized documentation as specified by customer.
1. Min 3-5+ Years of experience in Project Management within the electrical and lighting control industry
2. Ability to cooperate, support and work successfully in a team Environment.
3. Electrical/ lighting /construction industry background
4. Strong business orientation, customer focus and project management skills
5. Strong business acumen.
6. Results oriented.
7. Possess Leadership abilities
8. Office Based Role - Willing to travel as part of the job requirement.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA