Austin, Texas, US
Job ID: 4608
Lutron Ketra has immediate openings for Technical Assistants performing electronic assembly at our manufacturing facility in Austin, TX. In this position, you would be a key part of the production or materials handling teams. You will build a career with a high-tech company working in a hands-on environment. You will have the opportunity to cross train in various departments while performing a wide range of duties to support our engineering, manufacturing, assembly, quality, material handling and packaging operations.
Take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program. Lutron offers an education reimbursement program so that you can take college courses to prepare yourself for additional responsibilities within the company helping you to reach your full potential.
- Assemble custom products to meet the needs of our worldwide customers
- Learn how to identify electronic components and hand-solder circuit boards
- Learn our inventory management system and enter materials transactions
- Perform electrical and mechanical assembly operations
- Work with our supply chain and distribution teams to process customer orders
- Flexibility to work 2nd shift (3p-11p), 3rd shift (11a-7p), and overtime as required
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to differentiate between similar shades of colors
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions in English
- Desire for continuous learning
At Ketra, we are transforming the way we experience light. We believe that the light we live under as we work, play, and sleep should be natural. From our home base in Austin, Texas, we are building the most advanced technology for beautiful light – from the proprietary semiconductor in each light to a complete re-imagining of the user experience. The lighting industry is changing, and we are leading the charge.
After a decade of developing our innovative lighting technology, Ketra was acquired by Lutron Electronics in 2018. Pairing Lutron’s history as an established leader in lighting controls and shades with Ketra's product offerings brings new and exciting possibilities to both brands and our customers.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our websites at www.ketra.com and www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.