Senior Financial Analyst
Austin, TX, US
Job ID: 4537
Ketra, a Lutron Electronics company, has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst in Austin, TX. In this position, you will be a critical part of the Finance team. A successful Senior Financial Analyst will possess strong analytical skills and business acumen to help our business leaders make fact-based decisions and understand the impact of their decisions before they make them, continuing the growth of our company.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
- Create recommendations and present them to management and executives both in regular leadership updates and in larger strategic activities for the business.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Develop financial models to support planning, and forecasting
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Perform market research, data mining and business intelligence to support business planning
- Lead cost analysis process for new projects. Ensure that new projects accurately represent the financial outlook throughout planning and execution.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics
- 5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Experience with ERP systems and Business Intelligence Databases
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Master of Business Administration
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- COGNOS, E1 and SQL experiences a plus
- Personality and Interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
At Ketra, we are transforming the way we experience light. We believe that the light we live under as we work, play, and sleep should be natural. From our home base in Austin, Texas, we are building the most advanced technology for beautiful light – from the proprietary semiconductor in each light to a complete re-imagining of the user experience. The lighting industry is changing, and we are leading the charge.
After a decade of developing our innovative lighting technology, Ketra was acquired by Lutron Electronics in 2018. Pairing Lutron’s history as an established leader in lighting controls and shades with Ketra's product offerings brings new and exciting possibilities to both brands and our customers.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our websites at www.ketra.com and www.lutron.com. EOE/AA