Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Lehigh Valley, PA, US
Job ID: 4323
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Project Financial Analyst. In this position you will be a key part of the Operations & Supply Chain Team, who will facilitate management decisions with reporting and analysis. This role will give you the opportunity to learn Lutron’s operation and supply chain organization through working with cross-functional teams. A successful Project Financial Analyst will have a good knowledge of basic financials, strong technical skills, and the drive to learn and understand data to improve business decision making.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the business to understand key metrics and cost drivers, and identify areas of opportunity to improve.
- Analyze key financial metrics, and alert when those metrics exceed control limits. Where applicable suggest corrective action to achieve financial goals.
- Responsible for driving the quarterly forecasting process with the plants and operations teams, and coordinating the completion of budget templates. Identify efficiencies and cost-savings opportunities throughout the operations department and analyze the financial impact of various business decisions being proposed by the operations teams.
- Validate financial assumptions made in the operations organization, and act as an independent financial reviewer.
- Help to prepare financial presentations and data for senior management
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent with a GPA 3.2 or higher
- 0-3 years work experience in finance and/or accounting with monthly reporting responsibility
- Experience in manufacturing a plus
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- High-level of Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA