HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a HRIS Analyst (Workday). In this position, you would be a key part of the Human Resources team during an organization-wide roll-out of the Workday system to employees and managers. A successful Workday Administrator will use their business acumen, interpersonal skills, and technical expertise to meet the needs of the Lutron business and their people. You will leverage your technical knowledge, strong data analysis skills, and project management skills to maximize the value of Workday for the organization.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Administer the core module of the Workday Human Capital Management system
- Support functional administrators of all other Workday HCM modules in use, such as the Learning & Development module.
- Testing and break/fix responsibility for Workday with respect to the technical aspects of the system, new functionality, and the business requirements of the users
- Assure the day-to-day functionality of the Workday system and serve as a "help desk" for users
- Identify, recommend, and track opportunities for process and operational improvements
- Launch new modules and new releases, including all aspects of project management
- Leverage the data in Workday and expert Excel/Cognos skills to help the business and HR teams make more informed decisions
- Design, Configure, Test and Debug new business processes and enhancements to the systems.
- Train new users and adopt new functionality
- Partner with users to specify and evaluate requirements
- Stay current with Workday developments and communicate with the team.
- Be flexible and help with other projects and responsibilities as needed
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline with a cumulative GPA greater than 3.0
- 3 or more years of business experience
- 1 or more years of experience administering Workday
- Expertise in Excel, Cognos and/or other data analysis tools
- Experience building consensus among diverse business functions
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Willingness to travel 5% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA