Trade Compliance Auditor
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Trade Compliance Auditor. In this position, you would be a key part of the Trade Compliance team. A successful Trade Compliance Auditor will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Select & review using import entries and export filings using both random & risk-based methodologies
- Assess/evaluate import entry and export filing for accuracy,
- Investigate root cause for any inaccuracy.
- Determine, propose, & monitor corrective actions.
- Prepare & file any post summary corrections with U.S. customs or regulatory agencies as appropriate.
- Perform analysis to compare all values entries made to customs and all payments made per Lutron internal records as part of reconciliation program.
- Review fixed asset database and determine whether the output of those assets have been appropriately claimed to U.S. customs.
- Prepare & quantify the duty impact.
- Present findings to stakeholders.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS from a 4 year college university with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Detailed oriented & methodical
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA