Supply Chain Specialist 2019 - Lehigh Valley, PA
Lehigh Valley, PA
Engineering Development Program - Supply Chain Project Specialist - Lehigh Valley, PA
Do you want real-world, hands-on experience? Are you looking to network with interdisciplinary teams across a company? Do you want to make a positive impact with a global reach?
If so, join Lutron’s Engineering Development Program and you’ll develop the skills and knowledge needed to win in the world of innovation. In this program you will:
- Gain an understanding of Lutron’s business systems and processes
- Collaborate with engineering, customer service, supply chain, and our manufacturing and distribution facilities to ensure timely order fulfillment throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop key relationships with Lutron’s business partners
- Monitor performance of business partners to ensure timely receipt of high quality, low cost material
- Drive both internal and external improvement projects to enable more effective communication and sharing of information
- Manage inventory levels to ensure high fill rate through a cost-effective approach
- Mitigate and manage supply chain risk
- Calculate current and future product costs based on plan design changes using new technologies.
Lutron Electronics is the world leader in the design and manufacture of lighting controls, temperature controls and shading solutions for residential and commercial applications.
Does this sound interesting to you?
If so, Lutron is looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Academic excellence in a relevant course of study – A bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management (or equivalent 4-year degree with related work experience), with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Travel – Willingness to work on projects in any of Lutron's global locations. Travel to remote locations is likely and may be with short notice.
- Flexibility – Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Initiative – Drive to proactively meet customer needs, both internal and external customers
- Determination – Perseverance to accomplish given goals in the time allotted regardless of obstacles
- Thoroughness – Follow-through to complete all critical tasks on projects to ensure success
- Creative Problem Solving – A passion to address complex needs, tasks or issues and develop creative solutions
For more information: www.lutron.com/careers, LinkedIn, Twitter @lutronjobs, YouTube lutronjobs
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.