Supply Chain Project Engineer - NPI
Supply Chain Project Engineer-NPI Austin, TX
Ketra, a Lutron Electronics company has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Project Engineer. In this position, you would be a key part of the Global New Product Introduction team. A successful Supply Chain Engineer will integrate the supply chain base resources with strategic purchasing, supplier quality and engineering for new products.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
New product supply chain architect who integrates the supply base resources with strategic purchasing, supplier quality, engineering and manufacturing plants for new product and manages initialization of Plan for Every Part in system, tactical purchasing before transfer closure, and owns the supply chain design review process.
- Lead new product supply chain design process to drive improvement on quality, delivery, cost, risk, and flexibility for long term success
- Work as the supply chain project leader to ensure the material pipeline will be aligned with new product launch schedule
- Manage material cutover to optimize the raw material inventory and pipeline risk
- Create and implement plan for every part on all new material and continually improve the PFEP standard work, tools and methodology with existing product supply chain management team
- Work closely with procurement and supplier quality management team to develop the supply chain competencies for future business
Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or related discipline with at least a 3.2 GPA
- Flexibility - Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Initiative - Drive to proactively meet customer needs, both internal and external customers
- Self-motivated with high amount of personal energy and a passion for excellence
- Determination - Perseverance to accomplish given goals in the time allotted regardless of obstacles
- Thoroughness - Follow-through to complete all critical tasks on projects to ensure success
- Creative Problem Solving - A passion to address complex needs, or issues and develop creative solutions
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to travel. Travel to remote locations is likely and may be with short notice.
Lutron Ketra offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.