Supply Chain Business Analyst
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain/Purchasing Business Analyst. In this position, you would be a key part of the Corporate Purchasing and Global Commodity Management Team. A successful Analyst will:
- Develop spend analysis and planning tools to help manage and monitor our global spending
- Partner with the Global Commodity Managers to make fact-based decisions regarding suppliers’ performance, spending analysis, make vs. buy, and other dashboard metrics. Not just metrics tracking, but analysis in first and second order making recommendations for improvements.
- Provide management team guidance using data for input on Budget, Spend, and Strategic
- Develop system tools necessary to streamline our purchasing and manufacturing processes around the world
- Subject matter expert for purchasing data, metrics, and budget analysis
- Build an expertise in ERP/MRP system set up, data extraction and database analysis
- Build strong relationships with both Planning, Procurement Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics and Purchasing teams in order to streamline and improve spending, material forecasts, budgeting, and understanding of purchasing processes.
- Train and coach the Purchasing, Procurement Engineering, and Supplier Quality Engineering teams to best utilize data and analysis tools available to make better business decisions
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- B.S degree in IT, Math, Engineering, Supply Chain or related concentration
- 2 -5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations. Purchasing and/or Data Analysis role
- Superb analytic skills and business acumen
- Good technical communication skills, positive relationship and team building skills
- MS Access or equivalent, RPG/SQL Cognos, or similar program language a plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.