Sr. Marketing Manager, Wallbox Category
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Sr. Marketing Manager for Lutron Wallbox Category which includes dimmers, motion sensors, fan controls and faceplates. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and delivery of high quality and impactful integrated marketing campaigns directed toward primarily Professional Installers as well as Consumers.
- Envision, create and deliver target audience insight-driven and impactful integrated marketing campaigns to grow Lutron Wallbox Category awareness, consideration and sales.
- Lead and develop the cross-functional marketing management team including Communications (internal & external agencies), Product Management, Channel Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc. to successfully implement cohesive marketing strategies and programs / campaigns.
- Discover powerful target audience insights and translate them into actionable marketing plans.
- Develop and execute messaging that is consistent with brand positioning and well-integrated across touchpoints.
- Develop and execute marketing investment strategy across all paid, owned and earned touchpoints including: professional installer advertising (e.g. radio, out of home, social, website, forums), consumer advertising (search, website / SEO, eCommerce pages, social media, CRM) )and channel marketing (e.g.marketing promotions, sales tools (literature, brochures), etc.)
- Work directly with retail, online and installer/distribution channel marketing teams (and customers) to ensure we are properly showcasing the benefits and positioning of Lutron Wallbox Category products.
- Ensure marketing activities are integrated across channels and customers and are tracked and measured to ensure high return on marketing investment and objectives.
- Become knowledgeable in Lutron’s Retail and Residential Systems product lines, as well as the overall category residential lighting control and smart home products.
- Help drive plans and creation of sales and customer training materials to effectively launch new products and programs
- With Director of Consumer Marketing and Wallbox Business Leader, collaboratively determine annual marketing plans, consumer research activities, and process improvement initiatives related to the marketing of Wallbox products.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate and driven toward success
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS degree, Marketing, Business, or Communications. MBA Preferred
- 8-12+ years of marketing experience required, with direct experience primarily targeting Professional Installers and secondarily targeting consumers
- Creative, flexible, organized, diligent, effective
- Be a driver - ability to manage multiple initiatives,prioritize and execute
- High sense of urgency with an ability to figure out how to get things done
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.