Specification Sales Manager - São Paulo
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Specification Sales Manager. In this position, you would be a key part of the sales team. A successful Specification Sales Manager will ….
- Be responsible for creating end user demand, building relationships with current and potential customers
- Be responsible for achieving specification and sales goals within the territory
- Focus the majority of time on end users and influencers such as lighting designers, interior architects, engineering firms and consultants
- Become the reference within the market in light, shades and temperature controls
- Grow Lutron brand awareness and acceptance in the design and specification projects
- Maintain active participation and cooperation with Lutron accounts, partners and industry organizations such as Asbai, GBC...
- Provide service and support to key accounts pre, during, and post project completion in a timely, accurate manner
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering (Electrical; Electronics, Automation) or Architecture
- Minimum 5-10 years of working on specification and technical sales in architecture or lighting market
- Knowledge of light control systems is a plus
- Strong level of technical expertise, demonstrated by a technical degree and/or several years of proven successful experience in a highly technical industry
- Experience with account management & development required
- Must have strong sales presentation skills
- Must possess strong leadership, relationship-building, and relationship management skills
- Must have outstanding oral, written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.