Senior Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia
Expand markets and cultivate new customers while doing one of the most important jobs at Lutron Electronics. Build your career in an innovative, growing company that is a leader in the market by becoming a key member of our sales team.
- Grow the sales of Lighting Control and Shades in Saudi Arabia while controlling the costs.
- Become an expert in our Commercial lighting control and shades solutions and drive the sales of dynamic systems
- Leverage existing relationships to grow Lutron sales
- Promote Lutron brand with an emphasis on the new products sales.
- Drive Lutron Commercial and Residential system sales growth to meet yearly targets
- Create organic growth through stock and flow businesses, commercial Business and residential business
- Build strong, lasting business relationships with key decision makers (electrical engineers, lighting designers, electrical contractors) in the Commercial lighting control marketplace and related influencers (such as builders, remodelers, architects and interior designers)
- Open suitable distribution in every segment (Residential, Commercial, HTI, Shades).
- Develop strategic market plans that generate new accounts and drive incremental sales at existing accounts
- Stay current with market trends and anticipate account needs and opportunities.
- Listen to product suggestions and provide feedback to internal Lutron departments
- Stay current with all Lutron commercial products
- Generate required reports and management information to Sales management
- Keep records and contact information in a professional manner, using Salesforce.com that can be shared with appropriate Lutron people
- Communicate proactively with territory specification and commercial sales teams about Lutron sales opportunities beyond the Commercial market
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS degree or college diploma and equivalent experience
- 10+ years sales or inside sales experience
- Experienced in managing high performance teams.
- Projects and channel sales experience
- Knowledge and Relationships in Saudi Arabia market
- Sales experience in lighting/Lighting control, AV industry or similar industry
- Experienced selling technical products
- Aptitude to learn Lutron's channels, influencers, go to market strategies, products and total lighting solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 25% (including overnight travel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience training and/or public speaking preferred
- Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint experience a plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fuelled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.