Sales Representative, EW Stock & Flow - Pacific Northwest
Sales Representative, Electrical Wholesale Stock & Flow
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative. In this position, you would be a key part of the Western Commercial Sales Team, handling EW Stock & Flow Sales, in the Pacific Northwest Sales Area. Candidate will be responsible for building relationships with key accounts and executing successful promotions and plans by partnering with manufacturer’s representative sales, Lutron product management, and engineering. You will leverage your strong relationships to partner with our customers to grow Lutron's business and ensure that Lutron is the partner of choice in the lighting control
- Maintain regular contact and relationships with strategic ED account management and sales teams.
- Conduct strategic ED account business reviews, sales meetings and vision presentations in order to drive and develop Lutron business with same.
- Build business development plans with and for strategic ED accounts, driving execution of same.
- Drive rep sales and management teams and hold them accountable for execution of ED programs and initiatives via regular business reviews and communication with Rep principals, program managers and sales teams.
- Manage account and rep participation in Trimester channel promotions and new product launches.
- Execute strategic selling events (Commercial VIP trainings, Resi PRO trainings, Vive Farmer Events, ED/EC Champion Trainings, etc.)
- Call on and educate residential and commercial Electrical Contractors.
- Understand and leverage local utility incentives and programs to access customers seeking retrofit.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Computer skills required and preferred (i.e. MS Office required, Salesforce.com
- a plus)
This role will cover the Pacific Northwest and potentially other markets within the US - willingness to travel 65% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice. Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com .