Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Quality Technician. In this position, you would be a key part of the Quality Manufacturing team responsible for upholding and improving upon Lutron's World Class Quality Standard. A successful Quality Technician will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
Conduct root cause analysis through the inspection of manufacturing defects and data analysis
Identify and substantiate improvement opportunities with quality data
Prepare clear instructions on customer remakes detailing how failure modes can be avoided
Conduct product and layered process audits throughout the manufacturing floor
Attend /conduct meetings detailing current quality levels
Execute assigned projects for quality improvements
Shows good judgement
Ability to work with teams and effectively communicate.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Preferred Assosciates Degree in Manufacturing Technology or related field.
- 5 years of experience in work related enviorment. No experience needed if candidate contains an Associates or Bachelors degree in related fields.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to slove problems and work independently
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA