Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. In this position, you would be a key part of the Global Trade Compliance team. A successful Project Manager will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning, coordination, resources, and timing of the activities of the multiple project teams with well-documented and organized project management skills to problem solve and support organizational objectives.
- Apply consistent project management approaches to track and monitor timely completion of project milestones.
- Ensure business objectives are met, raise awareness when they are at risk, and propose contingency plans to mitigate risk.
- Remain flexible and overcome obstacles.
- Maintain updated report-outs to communicate status of progress, challenges, and go-forward plans
- Lead global, cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Coordinate team efforts including team meetings and stand-ups.
- Create and execute various project documents and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- Develop excellent working relationships with cross functional team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization and facilitate interaction between these groups.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related discipline with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Min. 3 years experience in forms of Project management
- Experience/Knowledge required • Strong communication skills both written, verbal & presentation• Demonstrated success in leading projects• Strong team building skills• Highly organized & motivated
- MS Office required,
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA