Project Financial Analyst - Residential
Lehigh Valley, PA
The Lutron Residential Organization has an immediate opening for a Project Financial Analyst. In this position you will be a key part of the Residential Team, who will inform management decisions with reporting and analysis. This role will give you the opportunity to learn Lutron’s Residential business through working with cross-functional teams. A successful Project Financial Analyst will have a good knowledge of financial statements and concepts, excellent systems skills, and a strong curiosity that will drive them to learn and form their business improving analysis.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Own the residential business groups financial reporting package. Including generation of business specific reporting, consolidation of corporate reporting, and process improvements.
- Support business finance with corporate initiatives including pricing, annual planning, and customer analysis.
- Work with business marketing and product management to create value added reporting to stay on budget and support strategic decision making.
- Support business team with adhoc reporting and analysis requests.
- Help prepare senior management presentations.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Analytics, or equivalent with a GPA 3.0 or higher
- 0-3 years work experience in finance and/or accounting with monthly reporting responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- High-level of Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA