PLM Operations Specialist
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Operations Specialist. In this position, you would be a key part of the Product Lifecycle Management team. A successful Operations Specialist will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Run stranded materials reports to scrap excess inventory
- Create ECNs to obsolete Finished goods, Raw Material & Sub-assemblies attaching documentation, routing and getting approvals.
- Routing tagged run memos to build up warranty of products and follow up to build the products and put them in Warranty
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Associate Degree
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with E1, Agile or Cognos is preferred.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA