Marketing Coordinator - Luxury Residential
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator—Luxury Residential Market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development, execution and optimization of programs and tactics that specifically target Luxury-market homeowners, Architects, Designers, and Professional Installers to launch innovative new products, gain and maintain customer engagement, grow brand preference, and enhance Lutron’s reputation.
- With Luxury Brand Director, Marketing Manager and Product Managers, develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Lutron’s luxury markets solutions with dealers, distributors, influencers and end-users
- Work directly with brand and business leaders to understand the sales strategy to guide marketing plans and asset creation
- Understand purpose and objectives from product management and support commercialization plans
- Contribute to developing world-class marketing campaigns, promotional tools and training materials to ensure effective activation of new products and services
- Develop and manage annual promotional and communication plans
- Create on-going status reports, tracking and analysis of marketing projects
- Work directly with channel marketing to support annual sales plans and execute on all operational aspects of luxury customer programs
- Communicate effectively with Marketing Communications on print, web, email, social media, and other advertising tactics.
- Work cross functionally to align approvals on all luxury marketing activities
- Seek new opportunities and understand luxury market conditions through trade shows, customer visits and field research
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Minimum 2-5 years Channel and/or Product Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent communication, listening and project management skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience collaborating with creative services teams and driving deadlines
Specialties (not required):
- Experience in B2B sales and communications
- Understanding of luxury purchase journey and customer behavior