Luxury Marketing Manager
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager—Luxury Residential Systems.
Lutron’s Luxury Residential Systems business is focused on providing the world’s best lighting controls, wall controls, automated shades, high performance light fixtures and service to Luxury home owners through our residential dealers around the world. Our products are known for superior performance, quality and aesthetics for over 55 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaboratively developing, executing and optimizing programs and tactics that specifically target Luxury-market homeowners, Architects, Designers, and Professional Installers to launch innovative new products, gain and maintain customer engagement, grow brand preference, and enhance Lutron’s reputation.
- With Luxury Brand Director and Product Managers, co-develop product positioning, and messaging that differentiates Lutron’s luxury markets solutions with dealers, distributors, influencers and end-users.
- Work with business leadership, product management, and global sales leaders to understand business priorities and market opportunities integrated marketing plan supporting net new business and expansion of business within the customer base.
- Analyze new opportunities and market conditions through trade shows, customer visits and field research
- Deliver world-class marketing campaigns, collaborating with product managers and marketing communications on all assets, promotional tools and training materials to drive awareness, engagement, specifications and sales.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against
goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Create communications to our channels and markets that will be delivered through print, web, email, social media, and other advertising channels
- Monitor market trends, research influencer activities, and research competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee the budget specific to the individual programs and advise on opportunities to optimize spend
- Responsible for on-going status reports, tracking and analysis of each programs
- Bachelors Degree (BS) in engineering, marketing or business
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience Product Marketing experience
- Proven track record of successful, hands-on collaboration with creative services teams across the full range of communications campaign elements (digital, print, experiential, etc.)
- Excellent communication, listening and public speaking skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding program management skills
- Experience in B2B selling experience preferably in Architecture & Design and/or Professionally-installed Residential Product segments is ideal
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at . EOE/AA.