Overall Job Purpose:
To ensure import/export compliance, manage logistics function and drive tactical supply chain activities for EMEA regions.
-Drive on-time delivery for specific orders or projects; liaise with relevant parties to resolve any obstacles
- Ensure accurate and compliant import & export documentation / carrier invoices
- Provide analysis, performance & KPI reports; monitor accounting reports, analyse shipping data to identify savings and activity
- Provide an effective, efficient and easy-to-use logistics service to internal & external customers
- Support corporate logistics team on carrier negotiations and customs compliance: HTC classification, commercial invoices, quarterly self-assessments (HMRC), broker management.
2-5 years prior work experience, ideally in a freight forwarder or logistics industry.
Logistics qualification (or equivalent work experience)
- Imports and exports knowledge / qualifications
- Customs compliance knowledge an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable developing strong working relationships with remote teams
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and handle pressure
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems an advantage