Ketra QTS (Quality, Training, and Service) Representative - New York City
New York City, NY
Lutron Ketra has an immediate opening for QTS Salesperson in our New York City sales office. In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all Ketra projects in your territory from a Quality, Training and Service (QTS) perspective. You will execute training of our reps and customers on the Ketra Experience. You will also be responsible for ensuring and reviewing the quality of the first jobs completed by the reps and dealers.
Your Daily responsibilities would include:
- Quality – Audit/Improve/Report on the quality of work being performed by the dealers and their ability to deliver on the Ketra experience
- Training – Continuous development, training and sharing of knowledge throughout the entire organization and to Lutron dealers. They must be the company experts on what the Ketra experience is and how to sell it to the customer and deliver on those promises.
- Service – Audit/Improve/Report on quality of service our customers receive. Also be the company experts to resolve the most difficult or urgent issues
- Utilize Saleforce CRM tool to maintain customer and project information
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS or equivalent in a technical field or in engineering
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Passion for Sales, working with design community and understand the construction sales cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical products, their benefits, and specify them
- Experience solving complex problems within a team environment
- Prior architectural, product, or lighting design experience preferred
- Must have ability to collaborate with Team dynamic to close project.
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude to become a Lutron Ketra system expert
- Demonstrated understanding and appreciation for how aesthetic issues effect the customer experience
- Good presentation and training skills
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University, and advancement opportunities. For more information view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA