Integrated Systems Representative
Integrated Systems Representative/Specialist - London
Lutron EA Ltd. has an immediate opening for an Integrated systems Representative In this position, you would be a key part of the Integrated systems team. A successful Integrated systems specialist will ….
Overall Job Purpose:
Creation of lighting control and shading system designs and quotations from customer supplied information. Reponsible for preparation of all design/quotation materials from the point of initial opportunity through to order within commercial, hospitality and residential markets
- Provide customer/sales advice on appropriate Lutron lighting control/shading systems according to customer requirement/market segment through their understanding of Lutron and competitor solutions.
- Create quotations/bill of materials using customer provided electrical/construction drawings, lighting schedules, project specifications, or other information
- Become proficient in the use of Lutron quotation tools and software
- Prepare project/tender response documentation
- Participate in the implementation of process and efficiency improvements.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Degree in engineering/architecture/construction/design or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience within an appropriate design/quotation/project role
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language ideally French
- Familiar with reading and interpretation of electrical/construction drawings and project specifications
- Able to demonstrate competence in system design, quotation, and project/tender response software
- Ability to work under pressure with a methodical approach to work and attention to detail.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.