Inside Sales Customer Service Representative
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron's Inside Service Sales Team has an immediate opening for an individual to increase Service sales nationally. This position will be based out of our corporate office in the Lehigh Valley, PA and offers a great opportunity to work closely with our outside sales teams, rep agents, field service team and end users. In this role you will be responsible for effectively managing service sales from proposal to long-term client relationship. A successful inside sales customer service representative will utilize their customer service skills and inherent drive to increase sales across the organization and provide world-class support to our customers. In this role you will hone your existing talents and learn new skills. This will help you advance your career by providing you with multiple development opportunities within our growing company.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct outbound calls to end-users with existing Lutron lighting control systems to sell our Services.
- Enlist and utilize sales analyses to research, evaluate and forecast incoming orders.
- Provide sale assistance to our outside sales and field service teams for an assigned territory.
- Assist current service plan clients with coordinating their maintenance visits.
- Assist with service sales training for internal & external Lutron teams.
· Bachelors Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.7 or equivalent experience
· Minimum 0-2 years of work experience, preferred experience in a fast-paced service-related position
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a self drive, dynamic business environment
· Experience working with a team to solve problems or achieve a goal
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to use discretion and make decisions independently
· Proficient with MS Office
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.