HR Business Partner - Lutron Ketra
HR & Recruiting Business Partner
Lutron-Ketra LLC has an immediate opening for an HR & Recruiting Manager in our Austin, TX office. In this position, you will be part of the global Lutron Human Resources team and provide HR leadership, insight and support to the Lutron-Ketra organization. This key role will drive talent acquisition, growth, engagement and performance capability within the organization to achieve business results and build on the Lutron-Ketra brand.
• Attract and retain exceptional people.
• Anticipate the needs of the organization and proactively drive people strategies that differentiate Lutron-Ketra as an employer.
• Engage leaders and people to execute a differentiated employee experience.
• Develop people to their full potential.
• Enact policies, programs and decisions that treat our people fairly & well.
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Be a keeper of our principles and a role model of the Lutron-Ketra culture.
Activities & Responsibilities:
• Define and implement a recruiting strategy to ensure Lutron-Ketra talent acquisition objective are met.
• Source and recruit passive candidates for technical and non-technical positions.
• Coordinate recruiting activities between third-party agencies, contract recruiters, and internal recruiting resources.
• Partner with the Lutron recruiting team on college recruiting initiatives.
• Design and oversee on boarding to ensure a positive employee experience.
• Provide expert HR guidance and organizational insight to Lutron-Ketra leadership.
• Develop HR solutions, programs and policies to support the Lutron-Ketra organization. Partner with Lutron Human Resources on corporate wide programs.
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to Lutron-Ketra leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Identify training needs and partner with the Lutron learning organization to successfully execute programs. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Ensure communication of development guides to facilitate performance and career development.
• Partner with Lutron-Ketra leaders to ensure compensation and performance management programs are properly executed.
• Use knowledge, judgment and expertise to manage and resolve employee relations issues.
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
Skills & Qualifications
• At least 10 years of Human Resource management experience required.
• Experience in technical recruiting required.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. (MBA a plus).
• Prior experience with direct technical recruiting and/or managing a recruiting function required.
• Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, and Taleo or other ATS preferred.
• HR Certification required.
• Experience working effectively in a matrix organization.
• Excellent judgment in complex situations with multiple stakeholders.
• Very active “over” communicator to all stakeholders.
Lutron Ketra is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and offers competitive salary and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org