Global Project Manager
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Global Projects Manager focused on Logistics and Supply Chain improvements. The candidate should have a minimum of 10 years experience preferably having worked at a manufacturer in a process improvement function focused on 3PL integration. In this position, you would leverage your skills to support the Global Logistics team and Lutron’s international vendor base.
A successful Global Project Manager will ….
- Drive data analytics to improve global predictability of delivery services across all movement types
- Implement systems integration with global Transportation vendors
- Develop single source spend tracker and visibility
- Integrate cost model with Business Intelligence tools
- Document global supply chain and integrate new order fulfillment locations
- Work directly for Director Global Logistics and execute long term strategy
- Needs to be able to travel domestic and international 30%
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on the team via good design principles, process improvements, safety, aesthetics, smart testing and review practices.
- Understand the global transportation and operations model
- Work with overseas Lutron plants and vendor teams
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering with at least a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent) and 10 years of work experience (at least 4 years in Manufacturing and global 3PL
- Thorough knowledge of systems that provide global visibility to orders shipped.
- Excellent communication skills with all departments and disciplines.
- Skillful and inquisitive at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Familiar with basic supply chain and procurement practices and vocabulary
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA.