GL Plant Manager
Lutron GL Electrics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd Job Description
职能(Section): Operation 职务(Title): Plant Manager
部门(Department): Operation 汇报对象(Reports to): Operation Director
University degree. (preferably EE, ME or IE)
- Fluent Mandarin and strong business English (ability to communicate and write reports).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in manufacturing and at least 2 current years as a Plant Manager in a high volume electrical/electronic assembly operation.
- Hands-on experience with the latest electronic manufacturing and assembly equipment (SMT, Wave Solder, Thru-Hole, Manual Insertion, electronic Testing, etc.) and processes.
- Experience developing staff and leading cost, quality and delivery objectives.
- Background and training in process control, quality assurance, supply chain, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and ISO Certification.
- Should have experience working with product design teams and developing manufacturing capabilities and processes for the introduction of new products.
- Must be hands-on with ability to trouble shoot with little or no support.
- Must be currently working for a U.S., European multinational electronic manufacturer/assembler in China.
- Must be a strong leader, mentor, and teacher with excellent communication skills and ability to gain buy-in at all levels and drive execution of plan.
- Directs the manufacturing operations.
- Develops manufacturing plans designed to meet quality, cost and delivery standards. Work with production departments to develop objectives for the operation.
- Responsible for the management of manpower, material and equipment resources.
- Prepares necessary reports on labor utilization, productivity, and manufacturing expenses explaining any variances.
- Coordinates and plans capital projects. Determines and justifies to senior Management improvements to the production facility and equipment.
- Evaluates current manufacturing techniques to include equipment, process flow, manpower and materials and implements changes for the improvement of the business.
- Implements new processes or products and provides management with progress reports.
- Advocates and supports the continuous improvement and lean manufacturing management, ensuring the implementation of process improvement recommendations.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment and ensures that the operation’s equipment, facility and processes are in conformance with government and local EHS regulations.
- Drive cost improvement activities that offset the impact of inflationary pressure on the cost to operate each year.