Field Service Scheduler
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Services Co., Inc. has an immediate opening for a Field Services Scheduler , based in our Coopersburg, PA Headquarters or Las Vegas Office. In this position, you will support our rapidly expanding service business, working closely with our customers, Field Service Engineers, and other Lutron teams. A successful candidate must enjoy working with customers while constantly balancing priorities in a fast-paced environment. This position offers a great opportunity to learn about Lutron’s commercial business. A successful candidate will quickly become familiar with our diverse customer base and learn how Lutron’s products and services can affect their bottom line.
- Determine the true needs of the customer and allocate the appropriate resources to address these needs
- Maximize the efficiency of the outside team while increasing utilization and reducing travel costs.
- Work with Lutron’s Commercial Project Management Team to ensure that projects are staffed to ensure timely completion
- Embody Lutron’s first principle, “Take Care of the Customer”, through e-mail and telephone interactions.
- Utilize strong customer service and decision-making skills to find resolutions to difficult challenges.
- 4-Year degree or 2-Year degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.