Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - London Based Role
Overall Job Purpose
Support Lutron’s commercial and residential business by travelling to our customer job sites
- Deliver exemplary customer service to Lutron customers in the field.
- Become proficient in servicing, troubleshooting and repairing Lutron Systems while following field service procedures.
- Coordinate with on-site contractors, lighting designers and facility managers to ensure proper system installation and handover.
- Sell Lutron’s service products, such as service contracts, and system upgrades
- Participate in Customer Education sessions
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be Passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be innovative thinker
- Be Customer focused
- Be ethical
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science (not essential)
2. 3 - 5 years Electrical and construction site experience
3. 3-5 year hands-on Lighting/AV commissioning experience
4. Knowledge in lighting controls, building management systems or computer networking is required
5. Strong problem solving/fault finding skills
6. Ability to travel frequently (30%)
7. Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated
8. Excellent communication and organizational skills
9. Valid Driver’s license
10. Fluency in English (Italian optional)
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.