Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Training Event Manager. In this position, you would be a key part of Lutron’s Lighting Control Institute and be an integral component of hosting thousands of trainees per year in Lutron facilities.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
1. Foster and leverage strong relationships with executives, account & product/technical experts to deliver best-in-class customer and employee trainings.
2. Communicate and work with trainers and other critical organizations to ensure the success of training events.
3. Maintain working knowledge of Lutron technologies, channels and relationships within Lutron and with key local partners and customers.
4. Be responsible for all aspects of managing a training event including the overall customer experience, presenters, and logistics.
5. Work as a liaison with regional training facilities to coordinate events offsite.
6. Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Market training events by developing and executing a strong communication plan and marketing materials.
2. Collaborate with sales team in managing full planning and execution of training events to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
3. Work with sales leads on all logistics for each training including welcome, agendas, and transportation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality, or related field
- 3-7 years’ experience in event planning, customer service or a related field
- MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com experience
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Solid writing ability and organizational skills
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA