Equipment Support Technician
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a(n) Equipment Support Technician. In this position, you would be a key part of the Equipment support team. A successful Equipment support technician will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Increment the uptime rate on 0.5 percent every year on ariadny production line
- Perform 100 % of job orders of preventive maintenance in a weekly basis
- Build an expertise in pneumatics, mechanics and control systems to be applied on production equipment
- Build strong relationships with production personnel, maintenance team and supervisors in order to achieve the required resulst as a manufacturing team member
- Be a part of a cross-functional team that support other different production lines
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Technical certificate on electronics, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Minimum 2 years work experience with at least in Electronic industry
- Good communication skills, relationship building and team work attitude
- Familiarity with electronics manufacturing, Service to automated production lines.
- Technical aptitude and ability of manual tools handling, electrical tools and safety procedures.
- MS Office required,
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA