Engineering Development Program 2019 - Supply Chain Engineer - Lehigh Valley, PA
Lehigh Valley, PA
Engineering Development Program - Supply Chain Project Engineer - Lehigh Valley, PA
Do you want real-world, hands-on experience? Are you looking to network with interdisciplinary teams across a company? Do you want to make a positive impact with a global reach?
If so, join Lutron’s Engineering Development Program and you’ll develop the skills and knowledge needed to win in the world of innovation. In this program you will:
- Take ownership of real engineering projects, from day one
- Solve challenging technical problems
- Get first-hand exposure to various aspect of the business
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary engineers, business managers, customers, and suppliers
- Learn new supply chain design skills and technologies
- Innovate with the leading smart home and IoT technologies
- Foster sustainability , save energy, and protect our environment
- Provide superior end-to-end user experience with Lutron developed software and hardware
- …and more!
Lutron Electronics is the world leader in the design and manufacture of lighting controls, temperature controls and shading solutions for residential and commercial applications.
Does this sound interesting to you?
If so, Lutron is looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Industrial, Supply Chain, or related discipline) with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Flexibility - Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Initiative - Drive to proactively meet customer needs, both internal and external customers
- Self-motivated with high amount of personal energy and a passion for excellence
- Determination - Perseverance to accomplish given goals in the time allotted regardless of obstacles
- Thoroughness - Follow-through to complete all critical tasks on projects to ensure success
- Creative Problem Solving - A passion to address complex needs, tasks or issues and develop creative solutions
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%, Travel to remote locations is likely and may be with short notice.
For more information: www.lutron.com/careers, LinkedIn, Twitter @lutronjobs, YouTube lutronjobs
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.