Engineering Development Program 2019 - Mechanical Engineer - Lehigh Valley, PA
Lehigh Valley, PA
Engineering Development Program - Mechanical Engineer - Lehigh Valley, PA
Do you want real-world, hands-on experience? Are you looking to network with interdisciplinary teams across a company? Do you want to make a positive impact with a global reach?
If so, join Lutron’s Engineering Development Program and you’ll develop the skills and knowledge needed to win in the world of innovation. In this program you will:
- Take ownership of real engineering projects, from day one
- Solve challenging technical problems
- Get first-hand exposure to various aspect of the business
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary engineers, business managers, customers, and suppliers
- Learn new mechanical design skills and technologies
- Innovate with the leading smart home and IoT technologies
- Foster sustainability , save energy, and protect our environment
- Provide superior end-to-end user experience with Lutron developed software and hardware
- …and more!
Lutron Electronics is the world leader in the design and manufacture of lighting controls, temperature controls and shading solutions for residential and commercial applications.
Does this sound interesting to you?
If so, Lutron is looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Science, Physics, or Math, with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Strong fundamental understanding of 3D modeling software and rapid prototyping techniques; injection molding experience is a plus
- Enjoys working collaboratively while also thriving in a leadership position
- Willingness to travel – visit and troubleshoot job sites, oversee manufacturing at other facilities, take offsite training courses, accompany a salesperson to showcase your new product to a customer
- Hands-on attitude and strong work ethic
- Inter-personal skills with all departments and disciplines
- Ability to take direction from others while also being able to work independently
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Self-starting, inquisitive, flexible, multi-tasking
- Driven to maintain high standards of quality, even under pressure
For more information: www.lutron.com/careers , LinkedIn, Twitter @lutronjobs, YouTube lutronjobs
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.