Engineering Development Program 2019 - Manufacturing Engineer - Lehigh Valley, PA
Lehigh Valley, PA
Engineering Development Program - Manufacturing Engineer - Lehigh Valley, PA
Do you want real-world, hands-on experience? Are you looking to network with interdisciplinary teams across a company? Do you want to make a positive impact with a global reach?
If so, join Lutron’s Engineering Development Program and you’ll develop the skills and knowledge needed to win in the world of innovation. In this program you will:
- Take ownership of real engineering projects, from day one
- Solve challenging technical problems
- Get first-hand exposure to various aspect of the business
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary engineers, business managers, customers, and suppliers
- Learn new manufacturing design skills and technologies
- Innovate with the leading smart home and IoT technologies
- Foster sustainability , save energy, and protect our environment
- Provide superior end-to-end user experience with Lutron developed software and hardware
- …and more!
Lutron Electronics is the world leader in the design and manufacture of lighting controls, temperature controls and shading solutions for residential and commercial applications.
Does this sound interesting to you?
If so, Lutron is looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a history of “hands-on” life experiences
- Strong analytical, scientific, technical, problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with a “root cause” driven approach to solutions
- Self-motivated with high amount of personal energy and a passion for excellence
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Capable of wearing many hats and juggling multiple priorities
- Comfortable with a high degree of work assignment variation
- A goal-oriented, driven, assertive and tenacious personality
- Willingness and ability to travel worldwide up to 25%, sometimes with little notice.
For more information: www.lutron.com/careers, LinkedIn, Twitter @lutronjobs, YouTube lutronjobs
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.