Electrical Design Engineer
At Lutron Ketra we are transforming the way we experience light. We believe that the light we live under as we work, play, and sleep should be natural. From our home base in Austin, Texas, we are building the most advanced technology for beautiful light – from the proprietary semiconductor in each light to a complete reimagining of the user experience. The lighting industry is changing, and we are leading the charge.
We are seeking an electrical design engineer to work on our lighting system products. Our engineers contribute to all phases of the product life cycle from initial concept and prototype to debugging customer returns and supporting production. The broad scope of opportunities at Lutron Ketra allow the curious and hard-working to succeed. We are looking for candidates that have a commitment to learning and developing their own skill set. Ideal candidates are positive self-starters that are open to sharing ideas to contribute to the improvement of the entire team.
● Develop analog and digital circuits for lighting systems at the integrated circuit and printed circuit board levels
● Validate designs at system level including hardware and software integration
● Provide engineering support for designs and systems in mass production
● Work closely with other electronics, mechanical, software, and firmware development teams to produce systems with world-class performance and quality
Skills and qualifications:
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
● Desire to work with a cross-functional team to build and understand a complex system involving both hardware and software
● Willingness to take initiative and solve problems in a fast-paced work environment
● Excellent organization, communication, follow-through and execution
● Desire to work on a variety of tasks to solve difficult technical problems
● Experience with behavioral modeling and Python / Matlab
● Experience with C/C++/C# programming and ARM microprocessor architecture preferred
Lutron Ketra is in Austin, Texas, and offers competitive salary and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send resumes to email@example.com.