Customer Service Representative - Training Administrator
Customer Service Representative - Part Time Position - London
- Monitor and reply in a timely manner to customer enquiries
- Respond to training enquiry phone-calls from customers and “not-yet-customers”
- Ensure that the appropriate approval process is followed for new customers and work with distributors to confirm booking/payment for their customers.
- Provide delegates with directions, guidance on laptop-requirements and assist them with their attendance logistics, such as visa letters etc.
- Respond to training billing/invoice enquiries and liaise with sales team on discounts
- Monitor and re-order stock of: brochures, pads, pens, USB-sticks etc.
- Book logistics for flight-case transport to/from all courses held in other locations, and for movement of equipment between the Experience Centre and the Warehouse on a course-by-course basis.
- Creation and update of a rolling “upcoming courses flyer” and course catalogue document. Distribute this to the sales teams. Sending of CPD invitations.
- Training diary administration, and liaison with the Experience Centre Manager to ensure room and resource availability
- Coordination of training requirements/reporting via the QTS programme
- Create “sessions” and “enrolments” in the LCI database, as required for the LCI-online system to display instructor-led courses, ensuring that this is sync’d with the course calendar, upcoming-courses-flyer, and Experience Centre room-booking system.
- Assist customers/staff with their registration and enrolments on LCI-Online
- Ensure that LCI customer/staff registrations are in the correct learn-centre (USA/Int’l)
- Daily check on online bookings to process all “Pending approval” requests, and to ensure that course capacity is not exceeded. Process “wait list” requests.
- Upload and configuration of online course materials (created by the trainers/SMEs) to the LCI online site, and setup for display in the local learn-centre
- Manage customer “buckets” in LCI online (to enable access to correct selection of online courses)
- Manage customer “buckets” in myLutron (to enable access to appropriate software)
- Ensure that the LCI database contains accurate names, contact-details, billing account details and training records for all delegates
- Use “ReportBuilder” to create reports: delegate list for each course (to share with the sales/CS team), rosters, reports on training-by-company / training-by-engineer etc. as required by the business
- Manage NDA sign-offs for Tech Support Wiki access, and coordinate requests with CB (Quantum and myRoom LCSI customers only)
For each training course:
- Contact delegates to confirm their bookings, to answer any queries and to fulfil the first Lutron principal, so that they enjoy a superior experience of attending training with Lutron. This will also cut-down on “no-shows”.
- Book delegate accommodation (via Corp Traveller, after obtaining approval), send confirmations to delegates, and assist with their travel/hotel enquiries.
- Manage last-minute postponements/cancellations/“no-show” delegates: rebooking, billing etc.
- Order delegates’ lunches (taking into account any dietary requirements ascertained from the delegates during registration and subsequent follow-up, as above), and ensure well-stocked “snack” provisions.
- Work with LCI-Online system to ensure invoices/credit-card payments are processed, taking into account any “special” rates requested by the sales team and/or free-accommodation etc.
- Prepare training rooms: setup tables/chairs. Setup training equipment, stationery
- Print or order course hand-outs / manuals
- Print delegate name-cards
- Ensure that USB give-aways contain correct and up-to-date course material/software, and duplicate these for each course
- Make dinner bookings, including invitations to Lutron Sales and CS staff
- Create certificates for each delegate that successfully completes training and assessment.
- Follow-up online examinations (when available) with certificates
For CPDs (CEUs):
- Register sessions/tours which attract CPD points with the relevant CPD points-provider (RIBA, CIBSE, CEDIA etc.). Note: these may be in-centre sessions or in-practice sessions and will require liaison with both the Trainer(s) and the Sales team who may present CPDs to architects, specifiers and designers.
- For each CPD attendee at each CPD session: notify the points-provider of their attendance, generate and issue certificate
- Degree Preferred not essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- European Language ( French, Spanish, Italian) and English