International Communications Project Leader - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Lehigh Valley, PA
The International Communications Project Leader - Bilingual is responsible for the tactical coordination of MarComm projects to ensure delivery of high quality materials on time to grow the business. Working closely with the Account Manager/Leader, the Project Leader provides overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of client objectives within international communication campaign projects. The project leader should foster a good working relationship with clients and internal team, either through direct contact or in support of client needs. The Project Leader is responsible for the management of the practical aspects of assigned project delivery and will be assigned to specific project leaders as well as handling some smaller projects.
Work closely with business, new product launch and marketing teams to:
- Aid the marketing manager in the management the MarComm project process from start to finish ensuring on-time delivery of communications deliverables.
- Coordinate the tactical execution of communication projects, taking an active role in all stages from planning to completion.
- Develop project timelines based on standardized templates, project/deadline criteria and project leader input.
- Maintain timelines, proactively communicating upcoming dates and trouble-shooting issues that may disrupt timelines to ensure all final commit dates are met.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the project team driving the internal trafficking of projects through Creative, Design and Production.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate to monitor and track progress including Agreement Docs, Timelines, Project Sign Off Forms and PIVOT.
- Prepare and circulate project service-related documents such as timelines, meeting agendas, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Aid the project leader in the management of changes to the project scope and project schedule, and project costs.
- Proofing of client requested changes prior to release to client.
- Maintain alignment with marketing manager and account leader, working with them to aid in the daily operations of projects to ensure the required outputs are delivered on time.
- Work closely with clients and internal staff to best meet the team needs, providing Client service support to ensure that all assignments are executed accurately.
- Respond to and deliver client and internal requests in a service-oriented manner.
Project Management Expertise
- Anticipate project team conflicts and proactively troubleshoot to creatively meet the needs of the client within project guidelines and scope, escalating issues to management as needed.
- Advise project team of any delays or variances in project timeline and provide actionable solutions for the team
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience as a marketing coordinator, account manager, project coordinator in an agency, building products manufacturer or reseller of building products. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2B and B2C fields
- Strong understanding of the benefits of communications channels, with the ability to match the channel with the client’s communications need.
- Highly organized; must be detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong project management skills and experience meeting aggressive timelines and managing budgets
- Experience in multiple aspects of marketing programs – literature, trade shows, training and sales programs, advertising, and press/public relations
- Demonstrated ability to interface constructively with clients, sales, marketing, and product development teams.
- Experience in new product introductions and marketing campaigns
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong design and writing comprehension. Can assess the effectiveness of communications design including information hierarchy and visual/verbal integration.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills. Must be able to communicate ideas to all levels of management.
- Solid understanding of design and production processes
- Spanish - Read, write, speak - Fluent
- Experience with agency or vendor management
- Strong computer skills (spreadsheets, databases and word processing): experience with project management software plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.