Commercial Projects Rep
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. is recruiting for a Commercial Project Representative in our Commercial Construction Management Group. The position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. You will be responsible for successfully supporting a project team to drive large scale commercial lighting/shading projects towards profitablity from take-off to job close out. A successful Project Rep will work closely with sales, reps, dealers/distributors, and installers to understand and communicate project details. You will also coordinate internally with operations, manufacturing, engineering, and remote service centers to ensure successful job completion.
- A ctively communicate with inside and outside project teams
- Provide prompt status updates and professional problem resolution
- Coordinate the accurate and on-time delivery of project support documentation including submittals
- Create detailed submittal and installation related documentation specific to Lutron systems being installed
- Work closely with Field Service to share project information
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Highly organized and accustomed to a fast-paced work schedule
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new computer processes and skills
- Drafting or blueprint background a plus
- Customer Service Skills a plus
- Construction experience a plus
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double-digit growth annually. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to help us service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.