Brand Manager--Lutron Pro Residential
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Brand Manager for "Lutron Pro", The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and delivery of high quality and impactful integrated marketing campaigns directed toward Professional Installers
- Envision, create and deliver professional installer and consumer insight-driven and impactful integrated marketing campaigns to grow Lutron smart home brand awareness, consideration and sales with professional installers
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team including Consumer Marketing, Marketing Communications, Product Management, Sales, Finance, etc. to successfully implement marketing programs.
- Discover powerful target audience insights and translate them into actionable marketing plans.
- Develop and execute messaging that is consistent with brand positioning and well-integrated across touch points.
- Develop and execute marketing investment strategy across all touch points including: costumer advertising (digital, print, social media, out-of-home and broadcast), shopper marketing, community engagement, marketing promotions, sales tools (literature, brochures), etc.
- Work directly with installer/distribution and retail channel marketing teams (and customers) to ensure we are properly showcasing the benefits and positioning of Lutron smart home products
- Ensure marketing activities are integrated across channels and customers and are tracked and measured to ensure high return on marketing investment and objectives.
- Work with consumer marketing teams to launch effective campaigns that connect DIFM customers to Lutron Pros Become knowledgeable in Lutron’s Residential Systems product lines, as well as the overall category of connected/smart home products.
- Help drive plans and creation of sales and customer training materials to effectively launch new products and programs.
- With Director of Consumer Marketing and Smart Home Business Leaders, collaboratively determine annual marketing plans, professional installer research activities, and process improvement initiatives related to the marketing of Lutron smart home products.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate and driven toward success
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS degree, Marketing, Business, or Communications. MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience required, with direct experience in Professional Installer Brand Management
- Creative, flexible, organized, diligent, effective
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and prioritize appropriately
- High sense of urgency with an ability to figure out how to get things done
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.