Associate Customer Product Support Representative - Coopersburg, PA
Lehigh Valley, PA
Use your communication skills to assist customers with the installation, programming, usage and troubleshooting of Lutron's innovative products.
Work for a world-wide industry leader in Eastern Pennsylvania.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. has an immediate opening for an Associate Customer Product Support Representative . In this position, you would work directly with our customers to create the ultimate user experience. Lutron's Five Principles start with "Take Care of the Customer" because customers are the foundation of any business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing a working knowledge of Lutron products and supporting our customers by solving their technical questions. A successful Customer Product Support Representative will be the face of Lutron for product installation and troubleshooting inquiries. In this position you will develop technical expertise regarding Lutron products and leverage your service skills to help our customers maximize their user experience. You will use your creative problem-solving skills to resolve issues and meet or exceed customer expectations daily.
- Represent Lutron with a professional, upbeat attitude according to our Five Principles, particularly taking care of the customer
- Develop your knowledge of Lutron product through our extensive training program
- Support our customers by providing necessary information on our stand-alone and system level products via phone and email in a timely and professional manner
- Troubleshoot and diagnose user issues regarding Lutron products and systems
- Document problems and solutions in a central database, escalate customer questions when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other areas of the company to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Take on special projects as necessary to meet or exceed the goals of our technical support team
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
· Be passionate
· Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
· Be an innovative thinker
· Be customer focused
· Be ethical
- One of the following:
- High school diploma
- Desire to further your education
- Experience in electrical contracting, HVAC installation, telecom/cable installation, security installation, or A/V installation
- Successfull candidates are:
- Excellent verbal and written communicators
- Enjoy helping customers to solve problems
- Are interested in the latest technology
- Have a passion to learn and try new things
- Are proficient using computers
- Willing to work flexible shifts
- Multi-lingual is a plus!
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.